GAOMON PD1320 13.3-Inch Digital Graphics Tablet Monitor Full Laminated HD 86% NTSC Color Gamut Screen for Drawing & Painting
[8192 Levels Passive Pen AP50]
With the 8192-level pen pressure, you can draw smooth and clear lines; accurately draw the effect you want. With the battery-free technology, no need to charge the pen or replace the battery anymore, which is environment-friendly.
[±60°Pen Tilt Angle]
GAOMON PD1320 pen display supports up to 60 degrees of tilt function, quickly and easily responding to the way your hand naturally moves.
[Anti-Glare Film & Full Laminated Technology]
The surface undergoes special processing to make the reflection of the glass surface of the screen become matte diffuse reflection, which effectively reduces the interference of ambient light, reduces light and shadow, improves the viewing angle and brightness of the display screen.
[Full Laminated Technology]
GAOMON PD1320 uses full-laminated technology, it seamlessly combine outer screen and inner screen with almost no parallax. Your cursor displays exactly where you want.
It makes the displayed image more clear and delicate and can display details.
[86% NTSC color gamut & 16.7M (8-bit) display colors]
Delivering vibrant colors and rich detail. Versatile and suitable for artists of any skill level or specialty.
[178° Ultra-Wide Viewing Angle]
Using IPS liquid crystal display technology can ensure that you enjoy real and consistent images from any angle.
[Multifunctional Thumbwheel switch]
The thumbwheel switch incorporates a volume adjustment function, brightness adjustment function, and OSD menu function for easy operation.
1. If headphones plug into the headphone jack, you can adjust the screen brightness with a thumbwheel switch. Flick-up-brightness increases; flick-down-brightness decreases.
2. When the OSD menu calls up, tap the trackwheel to enter the menu mode. Flick up-up/increase; flick down-down/decrease.
3. When the earphone plugs in, you can adjust the volume, as you need. Flick up the volume increases; flick down-the volume decreases.
It is compatible with Windows 7, MAC OS 10.12 and above, and
Android (need to meet both USB3.1 GEN1 and DP1.2 or above standards) system.
It is ideal for drawing, photography, animation, fashion, sketching, image editing, 3D sculpture, drawing beginners, painting enthusiasts etc. And it is compatible with most painting software, like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Clip Studio, Lightroom, Sketchbook Pro, Manga Studio, Corel Painter, Fire Alpaca, Open Canvas, Paint Tool Sai2, Krita and so on.
1. AP50 digital pen
2. Pen holder PH03
3. Pen tip x8 (placed inside the base)
4. HDMI to mini HDMI cable
5. Double USB-A to Type-C cable
6. Leather case holder
7. Quick Guide
8. Warranty Card
9. 5V/2A adapter
- Product Model: PD1320
- Digital Pen: ArtPaint AP50
- Screen Size: 13.3 Inches
- Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080（16:9）
- Liquid Crystal Type: IPS
- Dimension: 343 x 233 x 13.4mm
- Active Area: 293.8 x 165.2mm
- Contrast Ratio: 1000：1
- Brightness: 220 cd/m2
- Resolution: 5080 LPI
- Pressure Sensitivity: 8192 Levels
- Reading Height: 10mm
- Report Rate: ≥220PPS
- Net Weight: 0.88kg
- Signal Interface: Mini HDMI、dual type-C
- Accuracy: ±0.5mm (Center) ±3mm(Corner)
- Pen Technology: Battery Free Electromagnetic Resonance
- Viewing Angle: 89deg/89deg (H)/89deg/89deg (V) (Typ.) (CR＞10)